APPLICATION FOR ARTISTS
From the 15th May to 15th of June, JD Malat Gallery will welcome applications from all UK based artists. All submissions will be carefully reviewed by our experienced committee, with members from curatorial, art collecting, art dealing and art advisory disciplines. This committee will select their top 20 artists whose work presents an innovative dialogue with this isolation period and demonstrates a masterful exploration of their chosen medium.
- The artist must be based in the UK, provide a short biography and description of their work, as well as a selection of high-resolution images.
- Applicants can be of all ages and from all backgrounds as well as with or without art training or education
- Their work must be a response to the effects of the pandemic and/or the isolation period
- We will accept submissions of work in various mediums, such as sculpture, mixed media, painting, photography
- Paintings must not exceed dimensions of 250cm x 250cm
- Sculptures must not exceed dimensions of 200cm x 100cm
- The artist must be able to send their work to the gallery space